HOW TO MAKE: Caprese
How to make: Caprese #alimentoitaliano
In this video Lara shows how to make the simple but typical Italian dish, caprese. This dish, made with tomatoes, basilic and mozzarella belongs to one of the most authentic Italian dishes. It’s definitely a must-try for everyone, enjoy watching!
Ingredients (4 people) :
- 4 tomatoes
- 200 grams mozzarella
- some basil leaves (sorry in the video I say basilicum)
- a few drops balsamic
- a few drops olive oil
- First you’ll need to cut the tomatoes in slices. I prefer thin slices but it’s totally up to you how thin or thick you slice the tomatoes.
- Then you continue slicing the mozzarella as well. Make sure to have about the same amount of mozzarella slices as tomatoes.
- Now put the slices alternately on a plate, this means a tomato followed by mozzarella, again a tomato, again mozzarella, etc… Continue doing this until the plate is filled up.
- Lay the basil leaves on top of the slices and make sure to spread them evenly.
- Sprinkle about the same amount of olive oil as balsamic on the plate.
- Tadaa! Your Italian Caprese is finished, enjoy!